About this Data Privacy and Protection Policy
Personal information we collect from you through the Megopoly Website
Personal information you volunteer or which we collect indirectly
In general, you may navigate the Megopoly Website without directly providing us with any personal information. Any domain name information that we collect is not used to personally identify you but is instead aggregated to measure the number of visits, average time spent on the Megopoly Website and the web pages viewed. We use this information to measure Megopoly Website use and to improve its contents. However, additional services may be only available if we have certain information about you.
We may collect the following personal information from you:
– Information about the service components you express an interest in or may purchase from us;
– Your name and contact information, including email address and company details which you may submit to us when you interact with the Megopoly Website;
– Information about your location or similar location based information;
– Information regarding your personal or professional interests, opinions, demographics, experiences with the service and contact preferences in order to provide you with further correspondence about the service.
– Information related to financial accounts, financial institutions and other personal financial information which you may submit to us
Intercepted and Monitored Electronic Communications
We may implement systems designed to intercept and monitor your electronic communications with us and/or our associates, to the extent permissible by law in the course of the carrying on of business and for the purpose of monitoring or keeping records of direct and indirect communications. Electronic communications means any text, voice, sound, image or video message sent over an electronic communications network which can be stored in the network or in the recipient’s terminal equipment until it is collected by the recipient or on the recipient’s behalf.
Personal Information we collect Automatically
When you use the Megopoly Website, we automatically receive and record information from your browser or mobile platform, including your location, IP address, cookie information, and the page you requested. This information is stored in our server logs. We only use this data in aggregate form and we may provide this aggregate information to our associates about how you, our customers, collectively, use the Megopoly Website, so that associates may also understand how users make use of the Megopoly Website. We may also provide this information to law enforcement authorities when required by law.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is kept secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure we have put in place physical, technical and administrative measures to safeguard personal information we collect through the Megopoly Website. We use encryption when collecting or transferring sensitive personal information or other information.
We may link to other websites which are not within our control. We will not be responsible for the protection of any personal information which you provide to 3rd Parties. You should exercise caution and view privacy statements applicable to 3rd Party websites or services.
What we do with personal information processed through the Megopoly Website
We use your personal information for the following reasons:
– To provide Service components you have requested and to notify you about important changes to the Megopoly Website;
– To respond to your inquiries and complaints or to process your requests in relation to your information;
– To follow up on any inquiries and complaints as part of our customer care procedures;
– To update our records about you and for the purpose of retaining records about you;
– To communicate with you in the course of our ordinary business activities;
– To improve the Services by making them easier to use and by providing access to certain sections of the Megopoly Website;
– To prevent or detect any unlawful activities; and
– To evaluate the effectiveness of our marketing and for the purposes of research, training and statistical analysis in order to improve the provided Services.
Should we request any personal information from you, we will furnish you with details on how the personal information you provide will be used. We may contact you by e-mail, phone, fax or post for the purposes set out in this section. By submitting such information to us, you are deemed to have agreed to us contacting you using these methods of communication. We will continue to contact you using the methods you choose until you advise us in writing that you no longer wish to be contacted using such methods. Please note that you are required to accept at least one of the above methods as your chosen method of receipt of communication from us.
Sharing your personal information
We will not transfer, disclose, sell, distribute or lease your personal information to 3rd Parties other than on the following basis:
– Where we have your consent to do so for the purpose of providing a service to you;
– Where it is required by associates who may, directly or indirectly, render certain services to us or to you or in undertaking activities linked to the operation of such services on our behalf; or
– Where the disclosure is compliant with legal and/or contractual requirements that we are subject to, including, but not limited to, intergovernmental agreements.
We will not pass your personal information to 3rd Parties (other than on the basis set out in this policy and in accordance with appropriate disclosure requirements we may be subject to) without your consent.
Accessing your personal information
If you think that any personal information we hold about you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or e-mail us as soon as possible. We will take the necessary steps to ensure that your personal information is corrected and/or updated.
Removing your personal information
If you think that any personal information we hold about needs to be removed from our systems, please write to or e-mail us as soon as possible. We will take the necessary steps to ensure that your personal information is removed from our systems.